- Unique Approach
Challenger Lighting Company maintains our own U.S. production facility, which offers you significant advantages:
- Faster quotes. We can turn around quotes faster than other contract manufacturers.
- Central location. Our factory is located near Chicago, a main transportation hub, which reduces delivery time. Our domestic production can be a particularly smart solution when schedules are tight.
- Made in America. Yes, you can buy lighting made in the USA! When necessary for tight lead times or LEED requirements, your entire order can be made in our U.S. factory.
- Hybrid flexibility. You can even combine our U.S. and international manufacturing capabilities and produce the pieces that you need first domestically, then obtain the remainder of your order from overseas to control costs. No other competitor offers you this option and we guarantee finish matching between production lots.
- Easier modifications. Local production means we can assist you if changes need to be made, even if you use our import option. The Chicago area also gives us exceptional access to top local partners in plating, glass and plastics manufacturing.
- Overall easier experience. Challenger takes the challenge out of your lighting projects. We consistently hear that we’re easier to work with than other companies.
- Import quality control. Our owners visit our dedicated overseas factory frequently, and employ an agent to visit on our behalf. We contract with a third-party quality control company (TPQC) to observe, audit and approve all import products prior to shipment, assuring that they meet your exact specifications. In addition, all Challenger components and factories are UL & CUL compliant.
- Single source advantage. Challenger’s headquarters, U.S. manufacturing, engineering, production and customer service are all under one roof, which results in a stronger organization and ultimately, greater customer satisfaction.