- Unique Approach
At both our U.S. and international production facilities, Challenger Lighting Company strives to protect and sustain natural resources by reducing waste, water, energy and CO2 emissions when creating and delivering our fine products.
- Many products feature natural, sustainable materials
- Energy efficient lamping options are available on all items
- Challenger encourages use of ENERGY STAR lamping. For your convenience, you can purchase light bulbs directly from us. To learn more, click here.
- Whenever possible, we purchase wood from reforested areas certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- We are experienced in LEED-certified projects
- We use recyclable packaging on all domestic production, minimizing solid waste that enters landfills
- Paints used in our U.S. plant are eco-friendly and water-based